COMMUNICATION = REALIZATION
GET A HEAD START
Do you want to jumpstart your study & communication skills in English?
G.A.H.S. (Get A Head Start) is an Academic Skills Course which has been developed to enhance student's English communication skills before attending international university education.
Objectives: Personal Academic Performance & Acceleration
By the end of this course, you should be able to plan, prepare, produce and complete the first year of university successfully.
The training modules specifically focus on academic writing and oral skills development as part of an intensive program.
- Individual presentation skills
- Conversation (active dialogue and discussion)
- Efficient reading strategies
- Time management
- Defining and exploring academic research
- Differentiating between creative and academic writing
- Thesis development
- Networking skills on & off campus and
- an introduction to international career development.
This Academic Skills Course can also be realized by long distance learning facilities such as Skype & online Blackboard
For more detailed information please contact Elisabeth Dols-De Rooij
Mobile phone +31 (0) 06 1278 1246